Archived content. For investment professionals only.
“Slice, dice it's about the advice” – the Panacea trends and habits survey
17 Sep 2013
There is still time to take part in our Post-RDR landscape survey. This survey should take about 15 minutes of your time to complete and your answers will be completely anonymous.
Why should you do it?
- All responses will be collated and passed to a number of product providers so they have the insights they need to develop propositions to better support your adviser businesses.
- Take part in this latest RDR survey and receive a digest report to understand the different adviser business models that are developing in the post-RDR world.
- You will also be entered into a prize draw and have the chance to win an Apple iPad 2
We appreciate you have lots going on, but Panacea needs your input in order to get a better understanding of the challenges advisers face today then source, tailor and deliver the support you need in a relevant and timely manner from trusted industry sources.
You can complete the survey by going to:
Survey closes 4th October 2013
To download the results from the first wave of research please follow the link below.
Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw and digest report
- This free prize draw is open to all respondents to this survey aged 18 or over.
- Entry is free.
- Registration is based on completion of the whole questionnaire.
- The draw will be made on Friday 25th October 2013. There is ONE iPad 2 to be won.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by phone or email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable
- The winners’ name will be posted by e-mail to all those that completed the whole questionnaire along with a copy of the digest report of the survey findings.
- All participants will receive a digest report from our may research as well as a digest report from this most recent wave of research once analysis is completed