Archived content. For investment professionals only.
sriServices: Register now for our SRI Fact Finding conference call
Ethical Investment Webcast for financial advisers and paraplanners
15 Oct 2014
sriServices is running an 'SRI Fact Finding' conference call for advisers and paraplanners on Monday 20 October at 10am.
Places are limited so you do need to register...
Click here to register or see our events page for further information about our ethical investment/SRI fact finding event.
- Introduction & welcome (Julia Dreblow, sriServices)
- About SRI fact finding
- Why is SRI fact finding important?
- How can SRI fact finding fit with an existing advice process?
- Different fact finding approaches eg Issues v Styles
- Using tools and different methods to meet diverse client aims.
- Fund EcoMarket Fact Find questions
• SRI StyleFinder client microsite
- Other eg Capita Synaptic questionnaire
- Shared experiences, from three experienced advisers (speaking in their 'personal capacities'): Jan Oliff
, Julian Parrott
and Richard Essex
- Discussion / Questions
Join the Panacea community
Join the Panacea community for free and recieve news, guides, whitepapers, event information, special offers and more!