Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 13:30-15:30
Hollins Hall Hotel
Our next round of ‘Majoring on the Macro’ Seminars are on the way and we'd love you to join us.
What we’ll cover
Julian Hince, our M&G CII accredited trainer, will give a macroeconomic update. He will cover key market and asset class themes and, whilst not predicting the future, explore what might come next.
Our Prudential investment experts will then ‘major on regulation’, aiming to answer some of those frequently asked questions…
- What are the big regulatory issues for the investment world and how do they affect me and my firm?
- How do you marry investment objectives for vulnerable clients?
- Where can I find some support and information?
- 18 locations across the UK to choose from
- Each seminar will run for approximately 90 minutes
- There are morning and afternoon sessions - check out the locations page for more details
- A light breakfast or lunch will be provided accordingly
- You can walk away with up to 90 minutes’ CPD, accredited by CII & CISI
Book your place as spaces are limited and on a first come first serve basis.
Visit the event website to register
Back to event listings